Sources' WorkBC Employment Services Centres provide free, client centered employment services supporting persons who are unemployed and seeking to obtain and maintain employment.
Sources Community Resources Society is a community-based non-profit organization. We have been providing help, encouragement and hope for individuals and families in White Rock, Surrey, Delta, Langley, Prince George and beyond for 40 years.
WorkBC Employment Services Centres across the province provide information, services, programs, and support to help you find, and keep a job. Services include:
• Self Serve Resource Centre
• Employment Counselling
• Job Search and Career Planning Assistance
• Employment Workshops
• Funding for Training / Certification
• Self-Employment Programming and Supports
• Job Start supports (clothing, tools, transportation)
• Wage Subsidy Services
• Funding for adaptive equipment and workplace accommodations
• Apprenticeship Training financial supports
• Free Job Posting Services
• Hiring Fairs tailored to company recruitment needs
• Wage Subsidy incentives to offset hiring and training costs
WorkBC Employment Services Centres engage with community stakeholders, including local business to enhance employment opportunities for job seekers and meet local labour market and recruitment needs.